Sunday, March 29, 2009

Energy

I still have a lot of nervous energy and feel like I need to do something constructive with it. So far this week, all I've managed to do is finish cleaning out the closets and cabinets. I still have a few boxes from the attic to sort and freecycle, but I've gotten rid of tons of the junk that has been sitting around the house. I did also finish some of the cleaning I've been avoiding for the last few months. I don't know how much longer this feeling will last, but I know I need to use it for good things.

1 comment:

  1. This is not in response to this post, as I haven't read it. It's in response to your comment on my post. THANK YOU!! I am so glad you commented and really glad to start reading your blog. you feeling less alone and thanking me makes me feel less alone, so thank you!! keep reading & writing.

    ReplyDelete