Monday, May 9, 2011

Another One?

So since the first hole didn't work out so well, they got to jackhammer a new hole right next to my bed now.  At least they found the leak this time.  It's nowhere near the two different places the leak detection people marked, so maybe they'll have to pay for some of the repairs.  The leak is actually right where I told them I thought it was in the first place.









Maybe the plumbers will be able to finish today, but it's not looking promising.  Thank goodness we both have parents who live in town that we can stay with if we need to. 

4 comments:

  1. UGH!!! I soooo hope they found the right leak this time! You seem to be in good spirits about this ordeal...I guess that is the only way to handle it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did. This situation is definitely trying my patience, but I keep reminding myself that I have a home, in America, with air conditioning and running water. Not to mention more food than we need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can certainly identify as we had that leak and then they turned our water off so we had to have a port-a-potty all at Christmas time! But like Tina said, you just have to laugh about it. It makes for good stories though. I was thinking, I hope you don't sleep in your bed and then step out groggily. You would fall right down the hole! Sounds like something I would do. Hope it all gets resolved. At least here in Amarillo, after we got our leak fixed I took my repair bill to the water company and they adjusted our bill. So if your bill is a lot you might call and see if your water company does the same. It's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is awful. I am so sorry. I sure hope they pay for their mistake.

    ReplyDelete