Monday, January 5, 2009

I've Decided to Jump on the Blog Wagon

Well, I've been thinking I'd start a blog just to put pictures of the girls on it for family and friends who don't live around here to keep up with us. I don't typically have a lot to say, but I do take a lot of pictures. I am taking the plunge now because dh (read: dear husband) just got me a new Flip video camera :) I still don't have it, but it will hopefully be here by the end of the week.

Anyway, for tonight, I'll start with the first picture taken of each of the girls. Everyone who knows us have seen these pictures, but I don't have any videos to share right now. I also probably won't have any cute new pictures for a couple of weeks because both girls are sick.

First up, my giant belly when pregnant with little Menido (muh-nid-oh)
OK, here's moments after she was born on May 16, 2006.
(I'll have to find and add the picture later, it's not where I thought it was)

And again, my giant belly when pregnant with the little Pita Pocket.


And her first picture, taken January 29, 2008.
And finally, a link to the video camera we ordered. They are very cool cameras and you can design your own pattern (which I did). I'm excited to get it in the mail and hope to have lots of cute videos of my two favorite kiddos very soon.
http://www.theflip.com/store/designs/view-popup.aspx?img=http://www.theflip.com/mino-p/images/uploads/full/6d9dd2da-fec6-4a51-8c41-b8d60fbdecc5.png&cp_mid=236

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!! You know I love it. I just helped Mallory make a blog tonight too. I will send you the link by email as we are trying to keep it as private as possible. Please don't link it to your blog. Welcome to the blogger family. It's very addicting.

    ReplyDelete