Thursday, June 11, 2009


For those of you that have been praying for us on the insurance issue, Pete told me last night that we will be able to keep our insurance for the time being. I am very happy about this and plan to get on the waiting list for MHMR so that if need be, we can cancel it later in the year. The children will qualify for CHIP if we do need to get off of the insurance. Pete would be the only one left without any kind of medical coverage. Hopefully this won't happen and the business will be booming, but it feels good to know we do have some options if something happens.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this time. I appreciate it and know that it helped.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that good news. I will keep praying that God will continue to provide.